Due to the pandemic, membership benefits have been extended through 2021 for members who paid dues in 2020. If you plan to compete in the 2021 Club Crew National Championships, and you did not pay dues last year, you must do so by the deadline defined by the rules for your crews to be eligible.
Membership in the PDBA comes with a number of benefits:
- Access to group liability insurance, hull insurance, and D&O insurance under the USDBF’s policy
- Athletes are eligible for upper level competition, such as Club Crew National Championships and Team USA.
- Scholarship and grant access, particularly for youth and for adults who coach.
- One organizational vote when there is a membership vote on matters impacting PDBA members.
Festival Members (non-club organizations)
- Access to the same insurance as Club/Organization members, plus access to Festival/Event insurance.
- Featured on the PDBA web site, if member chooses to provide content.
- Events listed on the PDBA events calendar, on the web site.
- One organizational vote when there is a membership vote on matters impacting PDBA members
- If you also need CCNC eligibility, Dual membership is available.
Membership rates are described on the registration form, which you can read and submit in one of two ways:
Print PDF and Mail (link soon)