The membership year runs from January 1 through December 31. Any clubs sending crews to Club Crews (CCNC and CCWC) must be members of the PDBA as a condition of entry.
Membership in the PDBA comes with a number of benefits:
- Access to group liability insurance, hull insurance, and D&O insurance under the USDBF’s policy
- Athletes are eligible for upper level competition, such as Club Crew National Championships and Team USA.
- Scholarship and grant access, particularly for youth and for adults who coach.
- One organizational vote when there is a membership vote on matters impacting PDBA members.
Festival Members (non-club organizations)
- Access to the same insurance as Club/Organization members, plus access to Festival/Event insurance.
- Featured on the PDBA web site, if member chooses to provide content.
- Events listed on the PDBA events calendar, on the web site.
- One organizational vote when there is a membership vote on matters impacting PDBA members
- If you also need CCNC eligibility, Dual membership is available.